OPERATION & RULES
STAY SAFE at Sardis Rooms – Restaurant
Safety is our main priority for you and your family during your holidays to our complex.
All our staff has participated in online seminars created by the government and received a certificate of prevention measures of any possible illness.
All staff members are aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and are able to provide information to guests.
Personal contact such as handshake, high five or hug to welcome guests will not be allowed.
An infection control Supervisor & Coordinator has been established to ensure that the implementation of infection control requirements is achieved.
Every staff member is equipped with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves).
Public Areas (outdoor and indoor)
Social distancing rules are applied in all public areas including terrace, seating area and outdoor seating to avoid overcrowding according to our governmental advice.
We have adjusted our operational capacity as well as all our tables and seating areas to allow the effective social distancing according to our governmental advice.
Hand sanitation stations are in every complex outlet with disinfection liquid COVID-19 proofed, and respective systems are in place to ensure that these will always remain stocked and operational.
We have developed detailed cleaning schedules and protocols for cleaning requirements for all areas.
Preparing the Room – Cleaning
Before your arrival and during your staying we have a number of safety measures taken.
- Room , furniture and device are sterilized by the housekeepers keeping all the safety rules.
- We use sterilizers with steam press for total sterilization of our rooms.
- Reinforced room cleaning products eco friendly for extra disinfection
- Breakfast is served in open air place
- Distances between tables and chairs
- Sterilization of all tables – chairs after every use
- Full sanitization practices in food production area.
- Safety measures taken by the staff during food and drinks operation
- Sterilization of all food products and surface by uv lamps
Our kitchen is already following high hygiene standards of food safety related risk.
All kitchen staff members will keep distance from one another, in accordance to the requirements of health authorities and will wear face masks and disposable gloves during operation.
- Keeping the distances
- All employees are trained and wearing PPE
- We provide Contactless payments with credit cards
- Sanitizers in all public areas (indoor & outdoor), restaurants and rooms
- Sterilization with steam press and eco friendly cleaning products
Please be so kind and keep all the safety measures for a pleasant and healthy vacation.
Thank you so much and welcome to our Complex.